Sunday, October 21, 2012

Brain Freeze

Well, I really wanted to post something meaningful for you guys to read today, but somehow I'm very brain dead! It's odd, cause I have taken a bunch of new photos this week, as well as had the pleasure of attending some really great sermons, yet nothing is clicking for a blog post. I guess all I can say is sometimes God answers my prayer for inspiration with a "yes!" and sometimes with "not today, Sarah". Whether He gives me something to write or not, either way, may the Lord's will be done.

"Our God is in heaven;
    he does whatever pleases him."

- Psalm 115:3



 Advice: When ever possible, do a portrait shoot on a day with storm clouds- it provides terrific lighting on your subject without distracting shadows!

 Also on a side note, this is a totally candid shot of me taken by Zachary R. I was trying to hold my hair down because there was a very strong wind blowing, but I thought it made for a good "Brain Dead" picture :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment