Sunday, November 18, 2012

Well, It's A Bit Cliche, but...

 

 Camera: Nikon D60
Aperture - f/5.3
 Exposure- 1/30
 ISO- 560
Lens- 38mm
No Flash.
Tip: Consider color contrast when you take a photo- it can really help things pop!

I know, this is pretty cliche- a post about being thankful just before Thanksgiving. What can I say? I couldn't resist. Might as well go with the seasons, right? But honestly, I might have written about thankfulness anyways, even if the holiday wasn't this coming Thursday, because I heard a very interesting point concerning the topic recently.

Everyone is thankful in their lives. This time of year especially. But the thing I am here to point out is this: When you are thankful, who are you thankful to? It is just in our nature to always have some one or something to give credit to. Why is this? Because we were made with the life purpose of glorifying God. We have Him to thank for everything; so, do we act accordingly?

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment