Saturday, April 1, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT: Daily Posts in April!

Hi there!

Just a quick note to let you know that things are going to look a little different on Captured Yet Fleeting this month. In addition to the usual Friday devotional post, there will be also be a brief daily post. 

Why?

Because I am conducting an experiment on myself. 

I always hear the little promotions for the Christian radio station where people call in and say how it has impacted them in their lives. I want to see what sort of influence changing my music selection for a month can have on me. So, my goal for the month of April is to listen primarily to contemporary Christian-based and instrumental songs. Each day, I am going to chronicle what I am doing, what I am listening to, how I am feeling, and something about the music that stood out to me each day. I hope that my findings in this experiment will be beneficial to us both in some way. Want to join the experiment? Let me know. I'd love to follow your story!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting experiment. I can't abide much of CCM, but might I suggest Effect Radio? It's Christian rock music, and you can listen online at www.effectradio.com. You can listen on a computer or iPod/phone.

    ReplyDelete