Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The CCM Experiment: April 26



Feeling: Happy, relaxed, a little sore from hiking.

Doing: Hiking, driving, blogging, playing UpWords.

Listened to: Adventures in Odyssey, Twenty One Pilots

Lyric that stood out the most to me:

"Am I the only one I know
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat
Shadows will scream that I'm alone
But I know, we've made it this far, kid"


- "Migraine" by Twenty One Pilots


I love this word picture they created for having an internal battle. It's a catchy reminder that we all have a war going on inside of us, and for Christians that means flesh against the Holy Spirit. Though it feels as if we are alone, we can take heart that we aren't- we have both our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ who are waging similar internal warfare, and we also have Christ inside us, enabling us to keep pressing on.


No comments:

Post a Comment