Sunday, April 16, 2017

The CCM Experiment: April 16



Feeling: Happy, relaxed

Doing: Gathering with church people, visiting a friend, painting rocks

Listened to: Hymns at church... otherwise, I was too busy chatting with people to play any music on my own.

Lyric that stood out the most to me:

I have to tell you the truth, I don't remember any lyrics really hitting me today. Which I guess goes to show that just because someone is singing at church does not mean they necessarily comprehend what they are saying in the song. It's a sad thing to have to admit. I'd like to think that when I am attending the church assembly that I am worshipping God, but if I'm being brutally honest, I'm not always 100% there. Seriously focusing on God, both on my own and amongst the church is a continual struggle that takes a lot of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment